Williams & Associates, Inc. is a quality provider of freight payment and management reporting, EDI freight payment, freight auditing, and electronic interchange of freight reporting and reports.
- State-of-the-art EDI technology and experienced EDI staff.
- Paperless carrier invoicing using an EDI transaction set, flat file upload or our carrier web invoicing module.
- Experienced professional pre-audit staff for all modes, domestic and international.
- Dedicated auditors and account clerk assigned to each client.
- On-line duplicate payment protection by freight bill, bill of lading, purchase order or any other data element.
- Multiple splits or account allocation per bill.
- Customized design of data elements captured. No limits to the fields that can be captured.
- International audit and payment in multiple currencies.
- Small package line-item detail audit and reporting on service levels, accessorials, address corrections and incentive discounts.
- All accessorial charges, duties and foreign taxes are captured.
- Freight accrual capability.
- On-line verification of valid carriers, payees, accounts, etc.
- Imaging of exception items, or all paper invoices. Images are viewable on our website.
- Capable of interface with client’s order entry and purchase order systems.
- Client and carrier have web access to payment status, check number, and remit detail. Carrier can download this information electronically and update their accounting systems.
- Carrier payment aging based on client payment terms.
- Individualized client check stock–no commingling of payments. Client weekly and monthly close days based on client’s accounting calendar.
- Carrier overcharges corrected before payment.
- Client labor and administrative costs are reduced.
- Client transportation staff will have more time for analysis and planning.
- Valuable management reports are provided from data captured in the freight payment
- Reports assist clients in budgeting, account allocation, analysis, planning, carrier negotiation and cost reduction.
- Reports are customized to client specifications at no additional cost.
- Standard, customized as well as ad-hoc reporting available on our website 24/7.
- Reporting available in a variety of formats such as Crystal Reports or Excel and may be downloaded into Excel, Access, Adobe or as a comma-delimited file.
- Examples of typical reports include:
- Carrier Summary Report (inbound and outbound, current and year-to-date) –
- Number of shipments, weight, expense, cost per cwt and/or per mile
- Financial/Accounting Allocation – By department, product, sales region, etc.
- Carrier Billing Error Analysis
- Data Reports – Prompt by Date (Excel Format)
- Expedited Carrier Report
- Routing Exception Report
- Premium Freight Report
- Accessorial reporting by carrier and type of charge
- Inbound and Outbound Traffic Lanes – By city and state, or region
- Private Fleet Report
- Numerous Small Parcel/Package Reports Available